· Work with open-source technologies as needed
· Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
· Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts so that others may understand.
· Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
· Participates in architecture and software development activities.
· Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
· Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
· Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
· Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
· Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
· Depth with the Linux Operating Systems (CentOs, Ubuntu, Red Hat, AWS Linux)
· Understanding of TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP and other network protocols and services
· Experience in Automation of CI/CD processes using tools such as GIT
· Experience in automated infrastructure provisioning using Terraform and Ansible
· Experience in container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
· Experience in monitoring solutions such as ELK Stack, Nagios, and Prometheus
· Cloud security / DevSecOps Practices
· Strong scripting experience in Shell and Python
· Web Server/Application Server deployments and administration.
· Willing to work with a small team in a Startup environment