Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
· Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
· Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
· Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
· Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
· Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
· Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
· Make sure the office premise is clean.
Skills and Specifications
· Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
Education and Qualifications
· High school graduate with basic office skills.
· Experience in clerical activities is an added advantage.